1. Seat in "MASTERAMMIDE"* Less wear comparing with not modify seat High resistance to stress
2. Stainless steel ball, coated with 40μm Hard Chrome Longer seal life due to the low wear of the ball
3. "MASTERAMMIDE"* stem bush It grants a perfect alignment of the shaft on the body and prevents oscillations with high pressure No seizing
4. Elastomer O-Ring with a hardness of 90 Shore A No deterioration with quick operations
4. Low-permeability O-ring "Rapid Gas Decompression" Good resistance to explosive decompression
5. Stem in 17-4 PH H900 Increased mechanical strenght about 5 times more compared to a standard 316 S.S.
5. Shaft rolling Less wear of the seals due to the low roughness (0,4 micron Ra) which facilitate the sliding of the shaft
PED Certificate Full compliance with European safety standards for pressure equipment (for DN> 25)
*Blend of polymers and aramid filler
GENERAL FEATURES: • Threaded ends EN ISO 228 or NPT • Working temperature: -20°C +100°C with NBR Oring; -20°C +130°C with FKM Oring (on request) • Working pressure: DN6, DN8, DN10, DN15 PN500/7000 psi; DN20 e DN25 PN400/6000 psi; DN32, DN40, DN50 PN320/4500 psi • Fluid range: Different fluids, liquid and gaseous, compatible with the constructive materials
SPECIAL EXECUTION ON REQUEST: For other applications, please contact our sales department
CERTIFICATIONS: In compliance with European Directive 2014/68/EU PED.