1. Stainless steel ball, coated with 40 µm Hard Chrome. Longer seal life due to the low wear of the ball.
2. Seat in “LUBROSEAT”. Acetal resin compound containing self-lubricating additives. Ideal for non-lubricating fluids. High resistance to stress.
3. DEVLON Body-End gasket. Supplementary gasket for oring protection.
4. DEVLON Bottom sealing. Less wear comparing with not modify seat. High resistance to stress.
5. Antistatic Device (electrical continuity between ball, stem and body). Static electricity is avoided which can cause sparks and fire in an inflammable/explosive environment. Contact safety throughout the entire life of the valve.
6. “V” seals pack with 3 seals. It ensures a perfect tightness even after a high number of cycles.
7. Spring washer on the shaft seal. Guarantee of the recovery of the gap due to the wear caused by the rotational movement of the shaft avoiding leakage towards the outside part. Allow to maintain energized the "chevron" seals (V), thus avoiding any leakage to the outside, against huge temperature excursions.
Greater precision in the alignment of axes due to a unique positioning in the process machining from raw material to finished valve. Longer lifetime of the valve. Less breakaway torque.
Valve body in carbon steel made with NACE certified material as standard. Greater corrosion resistance. Greater ductility of the material.
100% in-house manufacturing process technology. Maximum control and accuracy in all the stages of the manufacturing process. Flexibility in supply quickly special executions requested by customers.
PED Certificate. Full compliance with European Safety Standards for Pressure Equipment.
Fugitive Emisson ISO 15848 (ISO FE AH-C03-SSA 0) certificate. High level of safety of the tightness towards the outside is granted.
ATEX Certificate. Installation is possible in a potential explosive environment.
STANDARD FEATURES: • Threaded ends EN ISO 228-1 or NPT. • Floating ball, full bore. • Soft-seat seal LUBROSEAT. • Stem seal with V-pack. • Operating temperature: from -30°C to +80°C. • Tightness Class: EN12266-1 rate A. • Antistatic device EN12266-2. • Anti Blow-out stem. • Actuator connection as per standard ISO 5211. • Superficial treatment: Galvanized. • Intercepted fluid: liquid or gaseous fluids as long as they are compatible with the construction materials.
FEATURES ON REQUEST: • Sealing: PTFE glass filled (RPTFE-GF), PTFE carbon-graphite filled (RPTFECF), TFM1600, PEEK. For other types of materials please contact our sales department. • Mono-directional version with pressure-relief hole in the ball. • Stainless steel lever . For versions in materials different from the standard (body, ball, stem), please contact our sales department. • For other coating please contact our sales department. • ATEX marking and certificate ON REQUEST.
CERTIFICATIONS: • In compliance with European Directive 2014/68/EU PED. • Fugitive Emisson ISO 15848 (ISO FE AH-C03-SSA 0) -50°C/+100°C. • Safety integrity level up to SIL 3 according to IEC 61508. • In compliance with ATEX 2014/34/EU European Directive (ATEX certificate ON REQUEST).
ENGINEERING STANDARDS: • Body thickness in compliance with: ASME B16.34, ASME VIII div.1, EN 12516.