1. Seat in "EXTREME"** Less wear comparing with not modify seat. High resistance to stress.
2. Stainless steel ball, coated with 40μm Hard Chrome Longer seal life due to the low wear of the ball.
3. “POWERAMMIDE”* stem bush It grants a perfect alignment of the shaft on the body and prevents oscillations with high pressure. No seizing. High number of cycles.
4. Elastomer O-Ring with a hardness of 90 Shore A No deterioration with quick operations.
4. Low-permeability O-ring "Rapid Gas Decompression" Good resistance to explosive decompression.
5. Stem in 17-4 PH H900 Increased mechanical strenght about 5 times more compared to a standard 316 S.S.
5. Shaft rolling Less wear of the seals due to the low roughness (0,4 micron Ra) which facilitate the sliding of the shaft
6. Antistatic device (electrical continuity between ball, stem and body) Static electricity is avoided which can cause sparks and fire in an inflammable/explosive environment. Contact safety throughout the entire life of the valve.
Fire safe design Guarantees the tightness of the valve also in case of fire.
Atex Certificate Installation is possible in a potential explosive environment
UP to SIL 3 certified Guarantee of the high level of functional safety
*Blend of polymers and aramid filler **Aromatic polyamide long chemical structure
GENERAL FEATURES: • Threaded ends EN ISO 228 o NPT • Working temperature: from -20°C to +100°C with NBR Oring - from -30°C to +160°C with FKM Oring (on request) • Working pressure: DN6, DN8, DN10, DN15 PN500/7000 psi - DN20 e DN25 PN400/6000 psi • Working media: Self-lubricating liquids and gaseous, compatible with the constructive materials. • Antistatic device. • Fire safe design.
SPECIAL EXECUTION ON REQUEST: For other applications, please contact our technical department
CERTIFICATIONS: • ATEX version in conformity with European Directive 2014/34/EU. • ATEX certificate on request. • Safety integrity level up to SIL 3 according to the IEC 61508. • In compliance with European Directive 2014/68/EU PED.